Carney Plumbing Heating & Cooling is proud to announce its
Warm Home, Warm Hearts community initiative!
Carney will donate and install a heater** for a family or individual in our service area that is experiencing hardships and needs a helping hand during the upcoming holiday season.
We are a family-owned business and believe strongly in giving back to the communities that have helped us succeed over the past 42 years.
To nominate a family or individial in need for Warm Home, Warm Hearts, please follow these steps:
1. Write a letter nominating a family or individual (no self-nominations please).
2. Nominee must live in Bucks County or Montgomery County, PA
3. Describe why the nominee deserves a free heater. Include medical circumstances, financial hardships, any community involvement including military, police, fire and EMS service, and any other circumstances that might aid in the evaluation process.
4. Nominee must own his/her home.
5. Be sure to include the nominee's name, address, email and phone number
6. Include your name, address, email, and phone number.
7. Deadline for submission is November 30, 2018.
A panel of Carney staff and vendors will select the final recipient
**Installation is subject to inspection and approval by Carney PHC
Send letters to:
Carney Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
Warm Home, Warm Hearts
900 Old Bethlehem Pike, PO Box 79 | Line Lexington, PA 18932
Phone: 215.346.7148 | You may also submit your letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org