Plumbing and HVAC Careers
About Carney Plumbing, Heating & Cooling:
We are a residential and commercial home services provider, specializing in plumbing, heating, air conditioning, water treatment and indoor air quality. Founded in 1976 by Kevin J. Carney, the Company is located in Hatfield, Pennsylvania and employs approximately 38 individuals. The core of the Company’s success over the years has been the individuals that comprise it. Team work, dedication and a close knit culture have enabled the Company to grow and thrive.
Due to continued rapid growth, we are looking to add a motivated individual to our team who can repair and maintain residential and commercial heating, cooling and indoor air quality products.
About the Opportunity:
- Maintain and repair heating and air conditioning equipment in commercial and residential settings.
- Maintain and promote the use of indoor air quality products to consumers.
- Assist in the training and development of apprentices.
- Partake in monthly ‘on-call’ rotation.
- Candidate should have at least 3 years experience in service technician role.
- Candidate should possess general understanding of duct systems & air flow.
- Candidate should be EPA certified for refrigeration handling.
- Candidate should be friendly, outgoing, drug free, punctual, maintain a neat appearance.
- N.A.T.E. Certification is a “plus”.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Monthly bonus pay.
- Healthcare contributions for your family.
- AFLAC Insurance coverage.
- Company match retirement savings plan.
- Vacation and sick pay.
- Opportunity for advancement.
We are always looking for qualified Service Technicians in Bucks and Montgomery County:
If you have a minimum of 3 years’ experience and a current Pennsylvania License in Plumbing or HVAC, contact us today.