Gas Generator InstallationGive us a call today: 215-346-7160
An extended power outage is unpleasant, especially during winter, when cold and long periods of darkness can make life difficult without electricity. If you have concerns about your home encountering a lengthy power loss in the future, installing a backup generator is a great way to ease your mind and protect your household. You can have a generator installed to power a few lights and a small heating system, or install one that’s large enough to run most of the appliances in your home.
- Unwavering commitment to our customers
- Same-day service and 24/7 emergency service
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
One great option for a generator is a gas-powered model. These are flexible systems that are ideal for powering a small number of home appliances. Find out if a gas generator is your best option by calling Carney Plumbing Heating & Cooling. Our generator experts are happy to answer your questions.
Schedule your appointment for a gas generator service today.
Reasons to Consider a Gas Generator
Using gasoline is common for portable generators, such as those used in cars for emergencies or on camping trips. They can also work as the backup generators for smaller homes or homes that do not require large amount of electrical power during a blackout.
Here are some the reasons to consider a gas generator for your home:
- Cost: Gas generators are among the least expensive choices for generators. They come in a variety of sizes, so you should always be able to locate a model that fits with your budget.
- Availability: Gasoline is the most widely available heating fuel. All you need to do to find it is to go to the local gas station. You should have few worries about fueling up in preparation for a potential power outage.
- Portability: Gas generators are easily portable if you are not looking for permanent installation, but rather a roll–out generator that will hook into the home’s electrical system. You do have to be cautious about exhaust fumes from such systems, however.
Consult with Professionals about Gas Generator Installation
Gasoline–powered generators are simple options when it comes to keeping the power flowing in a home. They do lack the convenience of some other systems, however, and you should be certain first that your home is right for a gas generator before committing. A gasoline generator is a good option if you do not expect a lengthy period of power loss, or if you are principally concerned with keeping a few appliances—such as the refrigerator and the heating system—operating during a blackout. Professionals will analyze your power needs and then suggest the best type of generator to meet them.
We Offer Gas Generator Installation and Other Services
When you contact Carney Plumbing Heating & Cooling regarding installation for a gas generator, you will receive the knowledgeable assistance that will make sure you end up with the finest installation possible. We will pick the right sized unit for your home’s power requirements and install it so that it will do the job you expect. We also offer maintenance and repair services to keep your generator running for many years.