If you’ve decided to remodel your bathroom, you have more options available to you than just the design choices. Your bathroom remodel can go beyond the surface looks and include upgrading your fixtures.
Here are some suggestions for ways to upgrade your bathroom during the remodel. At Carney Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we are proud to offer bathroom remodeling that combines design with practical plumbing considerations. We can help you realize the ideal bathroom for you that is more than just an upgrade in appearance, but an upgrade in function, comfort, and even safety.
Upgrades for your bathroom remodel
- Hand-held showerheads: If you’ve used a standard showerhead, fixed to the wall, for years, now is the time to switch over to the convenience and stronger cleaning power of a handheld unit.
- Heated towel racks: These are very popular in Europe, and if you have one installed you’ll see why. They are useful for both humid and cold climates, providing warmth to dry your towels and warm you up as well. They also add a terrific visual finishing touch to any bathroom.
- Exhaust fans: Older bathrooms were usually constructed without exhaust fans, so venting out the room required opening up windows. Installing an exhaust fan means you no longer have to open up to the cold outdoor air to properly ventilate the room.
- Grab bars: If you have elderly people living in your home, or people with special needs, grab bars in the shower or around the toilet can be enormously helpful and provide an extra level of safety.
- Low-flow faucets: One of the best ways to reduce your water usage is through new low-flow faucets and fixtures, which use 30% less water without any reduction in performance.
Schedule bathroom remodeling and plumbing from the same contractor
To get the most from your bathroom remodel in Wayne, PA, make sure you look for a remodeling company that also handles plumbing, instead of relying on two contractors who may not communicate well. Carney Plumbing Heating & Cooling has both remodeling specialists and expert plumbers on staff, and we know how to coordinate our work to bring you the bathroom remodel you dreamed of.
All our work comes with a guaranteed parts and labor warranty for a full year. We use only the best products available—and we are committed to going “green” in all our plumbing services. Contact us today to begin your bathroom remodel and upgrade.